1355 Shepherds Creek
Lucas, TX 75002
Offered At: $1,895,000
Current Status: Under Contract
Open House Schedule:
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Full Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Guest house with 1 Bedroom, 2 Full Baths
- Size: 6,652 SqFt (including Guest House)
- Lot Size: 7.008 Acres
- Offered at $1,895,000
Founder, Listing Specialist
1355 Shepherds Creek – Sophisticated Excellence
When you dream of a luxury home, you dream of a place like 1355 Shepherds Creek in Lucas, Texas. Situated on a beautifully landscaped 7+ acre lot in a private community, this home is truly meant for spacious family living and entertaining in style.
This gorgeous showplace boasts high end touches from its very entrance with double iron doors and curved staircase with custom wrought-iron railings.
Off the entry of 1355 Shepherds Creek, the study is filled with built-in shelves, cabinets and counter space. From here impeccable design continues to the large dining room. The main living room is highlighted by a large, stacked stone fireplace surrounded by built-ins.
Indeed a house as amazing as 1355 Shepherds Creek has to have a kitchen to match and this one does not fail to impress. Planned down to the smallest detail with abundant cabinetry, Jenn-Air appliances and two pantries.
Not only was the central part of this home designed with style in mind, but also the sleeping and recreation spaces as well. The private master wing includes oversized bedroom with sitting area and spacious bath in addition to his and her walk-in closets. The remaining three bedrooms of this four-bedroom plan are separately located upstairs with one featuring its own bath and direct access to the second floor front balcony. Likewise, the large media room, computer room, exercise room and enormous game room were provided for the ultimate combination in downtime fun. This space also includes a half bath and direct access to a rear, covered, second floor patio with access to the pool below.
Additional Features and Upgrades
- Piered post-tension foundation features 127 (rebar) piers and double thick re-enforcement around fireplace
- 6” exterior walls and roof with insulation foam
- Foam insulated attic spaces
- Isokern fireplace
- Outdoor kitchen w/cooktop, grill and sink
- Fruit trees
- Large portion of main acreage is fully fenced
- All garages and workshop feature epoxy floors
- Large upstairs porch on front of home
- Covered upstairs patio off of game room with stair access to patio and pool area below
- Guest house features full bath access w/walk-in shower from pool area
- Kitchen has all Jenn-Air appliances with double-oven
- Piered foundation features 127 piers
- PebbleTec pool w/1/2” rebar and water feature
- Integrated fresh air blowers in main house
- Tankless water heaters
- Fire sprinkler system in main house
- 22 active zone lawn sprinkler system
- All over-sized garages and foam insulated workshop have new epoxy floors
- Low voltage wiring to almost all occupied areas with camera surveillance capabilities
- Theater room has separate AC Zone
- Five AC units with 16 SEER rating
- Large treed area with pond and seasonal creek
- Over 10000 sqft of flatwork for ample parking
- 400 Amp power service
Shepherds Creek Community
1355 Shepherds Creek is conveniently located just North of Parker Road in sought-after Lucas, Texas. This area has quickly become known for luxury living featuring large, impeccably styled homes on larger lots. Shepherds Creek is located on a private road with gated access. This cul-de-sac community does have a Homeowners Association. School attendance is zoned for Plano ISD.
For more information or to request access to floorplans, surveys, etc chat with us here on the site or call (972) 239-9600.